life lessons did you learn over winter vacation?
1. When you get on a ski lift always look behind
you or you will not get on.
2. When youíre skiing be confident in yourself or
you will fall down.
3. On icy mountains go slow and try not to go out
of control or you might hit someone.
1. Donít eat too many cookies or you will get
2. Always pick up wrapping paper or you canít find
3. Donít jump off trees into a pile of snow,
because it hurts even if the snow is there.
4. Take time to open gifts because you might
forget to write it down to thank the person.
1. I learned that when youíre skiing, do not go
really fast down steep hills because you could get
2. It takes time to do something perfect.
3. Never GO into ice when youíre skiing, because
you could get hurt.
1. When itís cold wear warm clothes.
2. You can get a headache if you play too much
1. Give to other people.
2. Wear warm clothes.
3. Donít fight on Christmas.
1. Do not watch TV when you are sick, or you will
get more dizzier.
2. Do not get so much junk for Christmas. Soon,
you might not want them and then it will be a big
waste of money.
3. Always think before you do something you do not
think you should.
4. Always turn off lights when you do not need
1. It feels good to give presents to others!
2. Sometimes there are long drives in life but it
could be worth where you are going.
1. This winter break I learned that nobody's
perfect at skiing.
2. I also learned that it takes time to learn how
to snowboard because my friend was snowboarding and
she fell over 20 times (I think!).
3. The most important thing I learned is that
Christmas is not about gifts. Itís about getting
with your family and having fun.
1. Never go outside without a coat other wise you
will get sick.
2. Listen to my mom for what to wear because it is
3. Always go to vacation in winter so you donít
1. Never hit your head on a monkey bar. Itís
going to hurt.
2. If you live in the Saporta family, expect loads
of presents, especially a DS. Theyíre gonna give it
3. Unless you want to get hurt, never annoy my big
1. Take medicine when youíre sick whether you like
the medicine or not.
2. If youíre coughing, feeling dizzy, and feel
nauseous go see the doctor.
1. Always wear a jacket when you go outside. If
you donít youíll get cold.
2. Never ride your bike in the winter or youíll
trip over the slippery ice.
3. When you wrap gifts donít use that much tape or
it will look bad.
1. Get warm after going outside because you could
2. Donít step on ice you could slip.
3. While in a snow ball fight donít throw snow
balls in other peopleís faces they could get sick.
1. Donít go to sleep late, or you could get sick
2. You shouldnít eat too much food on New Yearís
or you will explode.
3. If you ever go to Washington D.C. go to at
least one museum a day to save the coolness of them.
1. You should wear a jacket when you go outside in
the snow because you will be freezing and might get
2. Eat lots of healthy food because they will warm
you up and will make you strong and tough.
3. Get lots of exercise because it will make you
1. I learned that you should only play tackle
football if you have equipment.
2. I learned to never
wear shorts even if itís 68įF.
3. I learned to never play or run on ice.
1. When I went outside I slipped on ice so I
learned to be more careful when I walk.
2. When I went outside I forgot to wear a hat so
my ears froze.
3. I learned not to play with my plane inside
because it hit the tree and all the ornaments fell
off and broke.
1. It feels good to give to others.
2. No one sings perfectly.
3. The least presents are the best presents.
1. It feels good to give and make Christmas
presents for friends and family.
2. I learned how to play softball. So now when I
am board I can just go and play.
1. Giving is better than getting because it makes
you feel good inside.
2. Donít eat too much candy or else youíll get
3. Not to stay up too long or youíll be tired in
1. I almost got frostbite because I did not wear
2. Do not get mad or your tummy will start
3. Do not watch a hot of T.V. or your eyes will
1. One think I learned is Christmas isnít all
about giving presents.
2. Another is look forward when you are
skiing\snowboarding, so you donít crash.
3. And the last is donít play DDR for too long or
else your legs hurt and the songs get stuck in your
1. Donít jump on thin ice because it will break.
2. Never take your coat off because you will be
3. Never run on black ice or you will hurt